Listen to episodes of our podcast to learn Spanish on the go!
The Let’s Talk Spanish podcast was created to allow Spanish learners to improve their Spanish while learning about different aspects of Spanish-speaking countries! We hope this is an interesting way to practise your Spanish in your free time.
If you do listen to the podcast, it would be great to hear what you think of it. The best way of doing this is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts, which we would really appreciate.
Looking for the transcripts to the podcast episodes? Click this link to find these on our blog: Let’s Talk Spanish Podcast Transcripts
Mallorca y Las Islas Baleares (The Spanish-Speaking World Tour) – Let's Talk Spanish
- Mallorca y Las Islas Baleares (The Spanish-Speaking World Tour)
- Barcelona – La Segunda Ciudad de España (The Spanish-Speaking World Tour)
- Bilbao y El País Vasco (The Spanish-Speaking World Tour)
- Series 4 Trailer
- Beginners' Corner 20: Qué quieres hacer este año?
- Wifredo Lam – pintor afrocubano
- Beginners' Corner 19: Las mascotas
- Daddy Yankee: El Rey del Reggaetón
- Beginners' Corner 18: Idiomas y Países
- Las hermanas Mirabal: heroínas en la lucha por derrocar al malvado dictador de la República Dominicana